Wednesday, June 20, 2007

cinespace recap...

Last night hit up the usual Tuesday night spot at Cinespace. Despite how played some say it is I still manage to have a good time there. It was packed to the brim with beats being spun by Them Jeans, Steve Akoi, Pase Rock, and DJ Dan-O.

I ran into the dood below (who's name is forgetting me at the moment my bad) and thought he looked really familiar, and sure enough I knew him. I check the archives of my old site The Day To Day to find that I had randomly ran into him walking down the street while I was still living in the Bay Area. I had just left the Be The Riottt concert in San Francisco, and on my way to the after party Huf was throwing at Minni when his com padre (who's name I can't remember either) stopped me to tell me about his boys company.

It's a small world we live in.


Oh yeah, according to VGRNTS this is the new White Girl dance...


No comments: