Sunday, September 23, 2007

beats week: 9/23...

9/23:
Soulwax - NY Excuse

Justice - Phantom III (remix by Ghetto Ruckus)

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (remix by Ghetto Ruckus)

9/25:
The Whip - Muzzle No1 (remix by The Bloody Beetroots)

Kanye West - I Can’t Say No feat. Trick Daddy

Kanye West - Two Words feat. Mos Def (Kanye vs Beach Boys)

9/26:
The Bloody Beetroots - Bluto Fucks Popeye feat. The Congorock

Turf Talk - Smashmatic feat. B-Legit

Labi Siffre - My Song (sample used for Kanye West - I Wonder)

J Dilla - Lightworking feat. Q-Tip & Talib Kweli

Bone Thugs N Harmony - Wildin'

Hell Rell - I Shall Proceed

Do or Die - Paid the Price feat. Kanye West

9/27:
Rick Ross - B.L.O.W. (Block Life is Our Way) feat. The Clipse

Twista - Well It's Time feat. Feist

Feist - My Moon My Man (remix by Boys Noize)

9/28:
Purple Ribbon All Stars - Kryptonite (remix by DJ Gero)

Trash Yourself & The Toxic Avenger - Song 2 (TRASHED)

9/29:
Little Brother - The Time of Your Life

No comments: