Wednesday, September 12, 2007

last space...

Hit up Cinespace with Glenjamn and Hassan (VGRNTS/ White Girls) last night (Chris is still M.I.A.), and this will probably be my last one for a while. I need a break plus a lot of the homies have been M.I.A. leaving the club filled with polo shirt wearing douche bags.
As usual Hassan and I started the night off with as many free vodka cranberries as we could carry. Then I remembered Glenjamn doesn't drink, so I had him grab a few as well...
Kelly made it through...
As did Brittny Moore...
As did Matt Sweaters...
Even my new French friend Chloe was there...
Wouldn't be Cinespace with out Will (Kid Paparazzi), and new friend Hayley (check the cheetah print spandex!)...
JP (Digital Gravel) also made it out, and was about as wasted as I was...
Roam (OBEY) came with some foreigners...
Gina Turner had a really rad dress on...
Dan-O killin' it...
Them Jeans was also killing it as usual...
AM killed it, but by this time I was done for and left...
Part of AM's set...

This kids slingshot beats yours Mo...
I'm sure there are more pic's, but they'll be up once the other Paparazzi guys put them up...

PHOTOS: GLENJAMN

2 comments:

A Loveless Day said...

Shark niggas biting chunks out of my steez.

BLVD & AVE said...

pearl necklace and a distorted face.