Tuesday, October 9, 2007

after parlame...

Last night I rolled out to the Viper Room for a little set featuring Flying Lotus, Boom Bip, Busy P, and special guest Justice. It was a good show, but could have been better. Maybe because not all of the homies were there, or possibly because there were too many fucking people that just had to be on stage "dancing". I don't know...I'm leaning towards the latter. I had to leave early because the people on stage were ruining it for me. Nice job guys keep up the good work! Seriously though what is the point of being up there again? If you're not taking pictures, or have some affiliation with the group why are you up there? So you can get in that on stage Cobrasnake/ Paparazzi pic? Come on get out of here. Don't get me wrong here, I'm in no way dissing Mark, or Will, but you other fucks that had to be in front. Not behind. Not on the side, but RIGHT UP FUCKING FRONT. KILL YOURSELF. You're not tight. You look foolish if anything, and should be lucky I didn't have a beer in my hand otherwise you would have be doused with the quickness. I don't usually rant, but last night was really fucking lame because of that. Ok, I'm done on to the flix.

waiting outside with with Jay, and Danny...
Made it in side real quick thanks to Glenjamn. Flying Lotus and The Gaslamp Killer tearin' it up...


Will (Kid Paparazzi) n friend...
DJ Mehdi n Busy P killing it...

Drink up...Kavinsky giving a little bubbly to Gaspard (Justice)...
Who's baaad?...DJ AM, Busy P, Xavier (Justice)...
Fire...
Crosses up...

PHOTOS: GLENJAMN, COBRASNAKE, KID PAPARAZZI

No comments: