Sunday, October 14, 2007

the champ is back...

Yesterday I finally picked up my new camera thanks to Joey (DIAMOND).

Test test 1, 2, 3...yeah this thing works...
I need to pay these before I get my car towed again...
I was then suppose to go to the VANS gig that was going on at Paramount Studios to take some flix, and do some mini interviews, but I didn't have a ticket. No one else seemed to have an extra ticket for me either, so I cruised down to Fairfax to see what was poppin'.

Mo (A LOVELESS DAY) educating the kiddies...
Alex n Burger...
Supporting underage drinking since 1980...

Afterwards I made my way over to Hassan's (VGRNTS/ WHITEGIRLS) for a little pregame before heading to the Mash SF premier...
Our version of Glenjamn the psychedelic ninja photographer...

Finally made it out...random shots walking down the street...these guys were looking for UCLA...
I also got a haircut yesterday...
Hassan took this, and it made me of Holly (H0LLYW00D)...
Outside the premier...fixie galore...
the orgy continued...
Finally made it inside...
The end...
I'm not a fixie, but I will admit those doods fucking killed it in that video. I never really though people could do the things I saw in that film, so they get major props from me. Check the video out, and you'll see why they're called MASH SF.

Fixies pee peeing hehehe...
Outside Burger just getting back from the last Morrissy show in Los Angeles...
Little brother Alex...
Don't know who this is, but he was in the film...
Most underrated KB...you're probably wearing something he made right now...
iLLwood, Eugene (MASH SF), me...Eugene had a nice little part in the film as well. Funny thing growing up skating Pier 7 was people would always get Eugene and I mixed up. At one point I had a fro, and he had a fro. I had dreads he had dreads. I had my head he shaved he had his head shaved. weird...
Hassan, Alex, Burger hiding, Pile being the Pile that he is...
Adriana (VANS) I guess at some point I ditched her, but I don't remember that. Sorry...
Here dope jacket...
That's it. Next stop the Diamond SWITCH party. NO Switch the DJ will not be DJing

No comments: