Saturday, December 8, 2007

the hundreds warehouse sale...

I only got 4hrs of sleep before I had to be downtown for the Hundreds warehouse sale which started at 9am, so you do the math. Then 1/2 way there I realize I left my camera battery on it's charger back home! So awesome...

Finally made it. Of course the line was insane...

Protect and Disturb...iLLwood was the door man...He got a new tatt...Matt doing his Blue Steal pose...lots of good things for super cheap...$40...Gravy baby...Ben and Bobby holding it down...lil DJ Quik and Habibi...Hello Vito...Hello beezie...Randy (5&ADIME) made the drive up from San Diego this morning...the fam always supports...No, there weren't any of these...1/2 way done, and the line was still ridic...Who let trouble (Gomez) in...He brought his entourage...Boss stopped by for a minute...Lunch time... these smelled really good...Corgi...Matt's face...heat...
the end.

No comments: