Friday, December 14, 2007

ttc & institubes @ viper room...

The other night Hassan and I went to the Viper Room to see TTC, and the Institubes crew. TTC was whateve's, but Orgasmic and Tacteel fucking killed it. I love the French. I'd have some flix, but my camera battery died earlier in the night. I didn't have time to charge it, but luckily GLENJAMN was there with his rainbow lights. Also, GLENJAMN has just started taking flix for Nicky Digital, so be sure to check that out yah huuurd.One of GLENJAMN's homies from UCLA... Orgasmic (front) and Tacteel (back) killing it...HASSANJAMN...exactly...
the end.

4 comments:

000 said...

The only hot TTC track is the one they did with Mr Flash. "Champions" The beat claps so hard. I'll send it to you.

SWITCH™ said...

thanks homie.

Glenjamn said...

good lookin out.

SWITCH™ said...

no doubt