Wednesday, February 13, 2008

magic day 1...

Sorrrrrry for the lack of updates. I've been without internet for the past couple days, but I'm back with toooooons of things for you. So far I've got about three days worth of stuff for you, but we'll see how much I actually post right now. Ready set blooooooooooooog...

We'll start with how I almost missed my flight because my ride over slept. Luckily I was able to wake her up!

Turns out I wasn't late at all, but actually early myyyy bad. Anyway, chillin' at the airport...off we go...in the air duuuuh...Had the little homie Neek pick me up...Asian Scotty iLL?...Neek also had to pick the Hypebeast crew Eugene, and the love of his life Seasons...Quick stop at UNDFTD...Ok, that's all for now. Mos Def is about to go on latttttttteeeeerrrrrrr...
more to come...

No comments: