Sunday, February 3, 2008

souza's grad party...

Yesterday I jetted up to the Bay for one of my best friends from middle school's college graduation party. I got a chance to see people I haven't seen in yeeeeeeeeears. Going home isn't always that bad...

Straight shot no stops from Hollywood blvd to Tinez 4hrs25mins...yeah I was mashin'...Souza's graduation invitation was a picture of him after turning in his last final...There was toooooons of food...No time to waste...lets start drinking...Keegan n Terese are ready...the man of the night Souza w/ Keegan n Terese...Corny n the Patron...Scrilla n Patron...Scrilla, Bouey, n Big Souza...Tommy boy...Kerry Coolsack...Couple time...
Chavez n Jessica...Murph n Jess...Amanda n Corny...baby time...FBC fam Beki n Cheesehead...Bouey n Tina...Tina was my first girlfriend :)...Stevenson..."the green ones make you horny"--Stevensonflip cup is probably the best drinking game around...the we played beer pong...College Park vs Alhambrah...CP won :( ...As usual I passed out early, but woke back up for round two...Group photo...directing drunk people is really hard...Congrats playboy...
the end.

No comments: