Friday, March 14, 2008

back to the city...

Headed to the city to see the HUF fam along with Bob, and Burger (The Hundreds) who just got in town. After my driving experience yesterday I decided to BARTit out...

BART is a skate park basically...

Granny's down with the Robot...

HUF SET...If you notice, the HUF etch-a-sketch logo that was designed by Benny Gold is now gone. They'll be replacing it with a little more simple look as shown on their business cards/ website.

FRESH was in the building sellin' bean pies j/k j/k...

MEG@ (BLACKSCALE/ HUF) gave me a preview of his latest tattoo currently being worked on by Grime...

I stopped by the new Hundreds store where Bob and Burger were checking on the progress. The store opens next Thursday, March 20th, and I can assure that you won't be disappointed...

the end.

5 comments:

Toussaint said...

slowing down on the photos....heavily excited the first week

Tundae said...

day to day

camden drash said...

dope blog

SWITCH™ said...

thanks.

AKIRA said...

da grime tatt is sick!!! i still remember how much i was surprised when suddenly grime came to my shop in harajuku!!!!
and i like ur blog