Saturday, April 26, 2008

lalaland recap...

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been out of town, and without a consistent internet connection. Also, if you've been trying to call/ text/ bbm me the past few days and gotten no response that's because my phone is M.I.A. at the moment I'll have a new one by next week, so I'll let you know when that happens.

Made the looooooong drive down to LALALAND this past Sunday which just happen to be 420. First I stopped at Taylors (VANS) to kick it for a bit.

She just got some new ink, and when her pops sees he's going to kiiiiiiiillllll her. Nice knowing you Tay...

Val was there chillin'...

GLENJAMNDOTCOM came by for a little then we left, and cruised over to watch a little of the NBA playoffs with Mike B ...

A screw in my shades came out, so we stopped by the vintage glasses shop on Rosewood to get them fixed real quick...

Stopped by THLA for a sec where all the boys were out chillin'...

Afterwards, Glen and I went back to his pad to kick it for a bit before heading to LAX...

I had a little down time during my trip, so I cruised out to Venice to meet up with my tattoo artist Rex Holloway (ROGUE STATUS) to get a little work done on my leg piece (note* the knee...AIN'T NO JOKE!). He's got one steady hand. He has some of the smoothest lines I've ever seen, and am honored to have him working on my leg. Get your own personal Rex Holloway piece done at Old Glory Tattoo in Venice Sundays, and Mondays.

Sorry to the peeps I didn't get to see while I was in town, but I was super busy and things just didn't work out like I thought they would. Nevertheless, I will be back in LALALAND the second week of May, and FOR GOOD come June, so get ready because this Summer is going to be HUGE.

While in LA my besssssssfrien Taylor hooked me up with a couple pairs of much needed kicks. Thanks homie.


After being away from home for sometime it's always nice to come home to your own bed, and it's even better when you have goodies waiting for you. Chris (FRESHJIVE/ GONZ!) was kind enough to send me a few tees, and stickers from the new GONZ! Summer collection. For you Bay Area kids Rolo in San Francisco is the only place to cop your GONZ! gear.

A few weeks ago I had my Carabiner lost/ stolen, so the peeps over at House of Commons were nice enough to send me a new one in their new black w/red color way. They even hooked it up with a t-shirt, and some stickers. Thanks guys very much appreciated!


Gizmo and I will be at the park all weekend, so if you're around hit me on the back-up celly. If you don't have the digits figure out a way to get them.

the end.

PHOTOS: SWITCH™ , GLENJAMN

1 comment:

Glenjamn said...

it was great seein youdown here.