Monday, September 29, 2008

infringed...

This is becoming a weekly occurrence, and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. I usually don't let these type of situations have an effect on me, but being handcuffed, searched in the middle of the street (hmm, i thought you needed some sort of a warrant for this if you're not on probation), every other week is becoming a bit redundant. The worst part about this recent act of fuckery was the pig tried to be all buddy buddy with me. Telling me how he used to skateboard back in the day. How he has a $500 Tony Hawk board from 198idon'tgiveafuck while his partner deputy fuckyourselfintheasshole tried to figure out how to work the computer, so he could run my license. After a bit of time I came to the realization that I had involuntarily been involved in a training exercise. This douche bag basically pulled me over to showboat in front of junior. I think I need a sign:

"I AM NOT A GANG BANGER. I AM NOT A DRUG DEALER. I DID NOT ROB THAT OLD LADY. I DID NOT RAPE YOUR DAUGHTER. I AM A NON-THREATENING BLACK MALE. HEY, I EVEN SKATEBOARD!"

This probably wouldn't work though. I'll probably get pulled over for not having the proper permit for my sign.

say it loud. say it proud, FUCK THE POLICE

7 comments:

Adriano said...

I'm a non threatening black male!

Sole said...

dang 3rd one i hear of this week

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain man.
Do I look like I'm straight out of a Death Row record studio? No!
So leave me the fuck alone.

Sam said...

Are American cops allowed to hand cuff people without charging them?

Anonymous said...

That sh*t's fucked up man. FUCK THE POLICE indeed! What happened after? Dude just let you go after holding you over nothing?

Anonymous said...

i'm calling the cops on you next time i see you up here. On Brien also. :) Gotta keep that streak going.

ynoT?

jbrookinz said...

This song comes to mind

Dilla- Fuck The Police
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B0Oens2HUo