Tuesday, September 23, 2008

randomshamdum...

I just came across a folder full of random flix from diego, la, and the bay. I figure what better time to post a bunch of random flix when I have absolutely nothing else to post about.

I brought GLENJAMN to church (MOSAIC) with me then we went cruising...I forget where we were going. I think downtown some where.

I'm not sure what this is, but I saw it while cruising with Glenjamn and thought it was pretty neat.

also spotted a young ripper rocking my new employer.


jumping into the time machine...a few weeks ago in diego the lovely Anna (AA) striking a pose.

speaking of Agenda, there was some sort of commotion at one point...

flash forward and back to lalaland...crackberry shot from Amber's bday night...

got a little care package from my New York fam Proof7.

Willie's coming up from SD for a visit Thursday, or Sunday!

but I can't wait to see this little guy next week!


the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my eyes perked up when i read that new employer line the other day but Miss Anna quickly erased that thought from my mind. wait what was i talking about? oh yeah, you officially being in the past tense. congratulations and best of luck over at Anna, i mean Obey.