Monday, October 20, 2008

gold...

Wow. Last nights Entourage was pretty amazing. If you haven't seen it then you may want to stop reading this post now.* Did anyone else take it as a possible beginning of a new spin off Ari show? I mean it's basically the Ari show already, and I say that with no disrespect to the other characters because they're all legit. But if you've been watching this season at all you could tell his basically taken over the show. That would be pretty legit if that is the case because he's become my favorite one on the show.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep...Glen's passed out next to me on the couch snoring, and I'm about to take a pic of him. Nite kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought no Tv all weekend? Last i remember entourage was on Sundays. Liar.

ynoT?

SWITCH™ said...

i hate you.

Anonymous said...

...And it wears him out, it wears him out
It wears him out, it wears him out...

Give the music director an Emmy, God Damn It!