Monday, October 20, 2008

take a hike...

First, I still haven't gotten a new blackberry :::sigh:::. I went to Sprint, but they said I had to go through the insurance...bla bla bla it'll be here tonight, so I'll need your PIN's again. Back to the future...This weekend, I wanted to stay away from any, and all things electronic. It feels like I've been spending entirely way too much time in front of a computer screen and/or television, and needed to get my nature/hippyflip on. Lovin' life right about now.

Anywho back tracking for a sec...The drive to the office has been a bit intense, so Pubes, Mike, and I have been carpooling to keep the ware-n-tare on our cars down. The view from Pubes spot.

The kids and I hit up Griffith Park this weekend for a little site seeing, and to sorta of get out of the city for a bit. I've been to the Observatorium up there once before, but I've never had a chance to hike around the area. It's kinda like the Berkeley hills, but obviously not as cool.

Does this tunnel look familiar? It's the same one Eddie Valiant goes through to get to Toon Town.

After the hike we headed back to the house, and chilled at the pool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hippies.

ynoT?

Anonymous said...

There are some great shots in this series. Good call on the FATBURGER too - nothing like it.