Monday, January 5, 2009

beats week: 1/4...

1/5:
Beni - My Love Sees You (zshare)

Lil Wayne - Waynes World (Planet Rock)(Dub Floyd Screamixx) (zshare)

Q-Tip - We Fight Love feat. Raphael Saadiq (zshare)

Barrington Levy - Here I Come (Andy Harding Remix) (zshare)

1/6:
Argent - Hold Your Head Up (Soulwax remix) (zshare)

Monosurround - Cocked, Locked, Ready To Rock (Fukkk Offf Remix) (zshare)

Eminem - Crack A Bottle feat. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent

Moderatto - Marchate Ya! (Soulwax remix) (zshare)

Alexander Spit - My Body is a Cage (remix)

1/7:
The Twelves - Be My Crush (The Juan MacLean's B-LIVE Rio Mix) (rcrdlbl)

Boys Noize - My Head (zshare)

Skillz - The Wire Rap-Up (zshare)

Portishead -
1/8:
KiD CuDi - Sky High (zshare)

Tiga - Mind Dimension (NT89 & Shinichi Osawa Remix) (mediafire)

2 comments:

B.Marie said...

THAT EMINEM TRACK IS HARD AS HELL

SWITCH™ said...

too bad boo boo is on it.