Monday, January 19, 2009

martha cooper: street shots exhibit...

What's up everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was a bit crazy with the passing of my grandfather, but I'm not going to get into that. I would however like to say thank you to those that gave me their condolences, and a special thank you to those that were here for me this weekend. I don't get sappy, but I would like to say after hearing my family and his friends speak about him I was able to see where I get some of my characteristics from. Although we weren't very close growing up we did begin to bond a bit after I moved down here, and stayed with him for a few months. He'll be missed, but he's in a better place now.

Moving on. Here are a few flix from the Martha Cooper, Street Shots exhibit which took place this past Friday at Subliminal Projects. The show will be running until February 13th, so if you were unable to make it you still have plenty of time to check out her work, and bring a piece home for yourself. Subliminal Projects is located at 1331 W. Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90026.

3 comments:

Miss Pauline said...

wow im so jealous,,, i should've been there, wild style is the shit

SWITCH™ said...

the exhibit will be up until the 13th of february, so you still have time to check it out.

Vyron said...

sweet, the homies about ta work wit this martha cooper lady.
nice shots though....