Monday, March 9, 2009

la to the bay (part2)...

I'm really tired right now, so I don't know how much I'm going to actually write. I think Glen, Anna, and I got back to lalaland around 1, or 2 last night from our quick visit to the Bay. Anna and I visited her grandparents and some of my 'Tinez friends, while Glen met up with Emily. We all hung out Saturday, and hit all the touristy spots along the pier in San Francisco. We stopped by Pier 7 only to see they've skate proofed the once legendary spot even more since the last time I was there.

After the city Anna and I headed to Martinez, while Glen and Emily chilled with some of her friends in the city. My friends in 'tinez were having a poker tournament/fund raiser to help raise money for one of our friends who is running a marathon at the end of May in San Diego. Since I'm horrible at gambling, and we came a little late we didn't play.

The next day Anna and I traveled to the other side of the Bay for brunch with her grandparents in Marin. After brunch we stopped in the Rich to pick up a pair of glasses I was having filled. My grandfather recently passed, so instead of getting another tattoo to honor someone I've lost I took a little bit of them to have with me every day. We stopped back in M.T.Z. for a second to see Stix then grabbed a bite to eat, while Glen and Emily went to see Watchmen.

Anyway, here are my flicks from the trip. Maybe Glen will put his up today, but don't hold your breath.


the end.

No comments: