Tuesday, May 26, 2009

it's a celebration bitches...

This has been a pretty eventful weekend for me because if you know me as of late I've become quite the homebody. Opting out on the usual extra curricular activities to stay home with the lady, skating, training, and finally enjoy the many amenities that have been collecting dust.

Sunday, the lady and I woke up extra early (early for her not me) to travel down to San Diego to see my friend Jeff (one of my good friends from my hometown) graduate from San Diego State University. We were expecting a lot of traffic because of the Memorial Day weekend, but were fortunate to make it down within an hour and 1/2. Once there we hung out at his house with him and Willie (wish I got an update pic of him) grabbed a quick bite then headed to his graduation.

After the ceremony he wanted us to hang out for drinks, but we had to head back to lala to take care of some things. Congrats on finally graduating Bendel you've been through a lot since we graduated high school, and we're all proud that you were able to get this portion of your life completed.

the end.

No comments: