Thursday, June 11, 2009

832 cleon st...

I've been getting quite a bit of mail lately.

"First off thank you for bringing such a random assortment of cool shit together in one place. Your site is among one of my favorites and I check it several times everyday. I love the photography, video clips, quotes and everything else in between. I really like your eye and that is why I am writing you at 2 am. I created this short film and as an artist I always look to get feed back from people who's opinion I respect. That is why I would to get your thoughts. I am sure the girl doing a bit of pr will send you some bs press release about the film telling why you should put it on your site. That's not what this about. I'm looking to improve my craft. So if you have 12 minutes spare, here is the link"

No comments: