Monday, June 1, 2009

lazy sundays...

Ok, so this is going to be a quick one because I'm headed out, and there's really not much to say. This weekend was pretty low key (even more so than my life has become). The lady and I took her little brother to see Up in 3D, which was way dope and I highly recommend. (who am I kidding we wanted to see it, and just took him so we weren't the only 20+s there solo)

Saturday didn't do much except run a bunch of errands with the lady. I was suppose to go skating with my homie Matt, and his friend that just moved out here from Boston, but I couldn't make it. They went back to the ditch spot, and did some filming, which ended with his buddy cracking his head open. He was ok though.

Sunday, went to church to get some God in my life because it's been far too long since I chopped it up with G-O-D. As always Erwin preached a good one.

After church I cruised down to Fairfax to stay what's up to a couple folks. Had to make a quick stop at Diamond to pick up a few goodies (good looks nick). The boys were all enticed by the Back to the Berg competition from the day before.

Walked around the corner to The Hundreds shop, and chewed the fat with Umi and Alex for a minute.

They just started a new blizog called RSWDCOLLECTIVE, so be sure to stay up to date with what those knuckle heads are up to.

On Sunday's they're allowed to dress a little out of the normal TH uniform, so they were wearing matching Nike's (cute)

Alex is getting ready to move to NY, so he's having a little shindig this Friday, which will be a complete mess. I can't wait.

By the way.


the end.

No comments: