Monday, July 13, 2009

bon voyage babe...

Well, she's gone. She couldn't take my shit anymore. Packed her bags, and moved to the other side of the world. Geez, I didn't know I was that annoying. Ok, not really, but she is on the other side of the world. The lady left me last week for 6 weeks as she studies abroad back in her home country Russia.

I've been bummin' majorly the past week, but hopefully my friends will get me out of this slump over the next couple of weeks before I do something foolish. Like shave the dog. Oh, wait...too late. HURRY BACK BABE! :(

the end

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't get too bummed out homie. My girl and I just broke up cause she's going over seas for 5 months to study. 5 weeks ain't nufin'. Try to enjoy the freedom and listen to Moz if nothing else helps.

Dawn said...

i love you babesssssss!

Luisa said...

this is so sweet ! You guys make a cute couple, at least you both certainly photograph well