Tuesday, February 16, 2010

random on rosewood...

I know that I said I would try to update my blog more frequently this year, but as you can tell by the lack of updates that's probably not going to happen. The lady is having a school overload, so most of our weekends consist of watching blu-ray, or catching up on what we have saved on DVR. Work continues to keeps me busy as always. There's usually something that needs to be shot every day, so by the weekend the last thing I want to do is pick up a camera. However, I was able to this weekend since the lady kicked me out for the day on Saturday so she could get a little studying done. Its been a while since I hung out on the block, so I took a trip to Fairfax to kick it with the THLA crew.
Iron Mike holds down THLA when YnoT is off kissing boys...

Carter was also on the block cold lampin...

The Hundreds Spring '10 collection is now available at THLA, THSF, online, as well as your local TH supporter. Here's the Escape jacket being rocked my Mr. Alexander Spit...

Alex is a little camera shy, but Julian isn't...

the good'ol days...

that's all folks...

the end.

3 comments:

THE PAINTED QUENCH said...

Check out TPQ!

What kinda camera do you use, switch?

SWITCH™ said...

rebel xti

w4gw4gewg34w said...

I use a canon Rebel XS.

Whats the difference between the xti and xs?