Thursday, April 1, 2010

beats...

Leno Lovecraft - Leno Lovecraft April Promo Mix 45min mix

The Vanish - Hold On (Beyond Deep Mix)

Aeroplane - Essiental Mix: Live At Circus Liverpool 58min mix

Game - The R.E.D. Room (mixtape)

M.I.A. - Born Free

AC Slater - Mishka Presents: Keep Watch Vol. 17

KiD CuDi - Pursuit of Happiness (Them Jeans Remix)

Sleepy D - Sleepy Deprivation (whole album)

Wait What - The Notorious B.I.G. x The XX (mash-up album)

Jay Electronica - A Million In The Morning

Mighty Mouse - From The Pavement To The Stars Mixtape (April 2010) 1hr 16min mix

Rubix - Vruchtvlees Couture Mixtape No. 7 1hr7min mix

DOM KENNEDY - From the Westside with Love (mixtape)

The Aston Shuffle - I Wanna See You

Passion Pit - The Reeling (Yasutaka Nakata Capsule Remix)

E-40 - Lightweight Jammin feat. Clyde Carson, Husalah

Burns - Kiss N' Hold



LCD Soundsystem - Drunk Girls



M.I.A. – Born Free



T.I. - I'm Back

No comments: