Saturday, August 21, 2010

magic knots...

I've been up since 3ish. I'm getting ready to go for a quick run before I start the day, but before I do I wanted to catch up on a little blogging. Here are a few flicks from the past few weeks.

A couple weeks ago the lady and I took a little trip to the Bay Area for a wedding of one of my good friends from college.

some friends came over for dinner...


Pat and I flew to Vegas for MAGIC earlier this week...

7:30am flight #NOTTITE. Look how excited Pat is...

Sweets (HUF) had a good night...

Mink (CROOKS&CASTLES) had a rough night...

BossHogOnCDs lost everything in Vegas...


Saw a lot of homies I hadn't seen in a while...

like Moon (BOGART)...

and Alex (LEVIS)...

and Lathon (IMKING)...

and De (BLVCK SCVLE)...

Sean is a pretty ill photographer. Check his stuff out...

Joshy (REBEL8) ...

ran into Trouble aka Gomez...

he's started a new line called, #CKS. This is how his tees come...

I'm going to need another tee Gomez since I didn't think it would be a good idea to take one of these on the airplane...

Pat and I were only suppose to be there for the day, but last minute we changed our flight to party with the boys...

7:30AM flight with only 2hrs sleep #NOTTITE...

the end.

No comments: