Tuesday, June 10, 2008

rollin' in my audi 4stacks...

Well, I don't even know how to describe this weekend because it was so fucking EPIC. Myself, Cellus, and Izzy made the 4 1/2hr drive to lalaland, and as I said before this was definitely one of my better birthdays I've had in a while. We started off with Swimming With Sharks at The Standard hotel downtown. Then went to Izzy's homegirls loft downtown which had one of the most amazing views of downtown L.A. After kicking it there for a minute we made our way to Hass' bday gig Some Cut where we finished our night. I don't think we left the after party around 6 or 6:30 in the morning waaaaaay intense. I heard that sometime during the night there was a fight and that even the RZA was in the buildin'. Here are a few flix before the party as well as during. The rest are here, and GLENJAMN has flix from Swimming With Sharks as well as the day after all the mayhem. Thanks to everyone that came out. It was really good to see you all. I'll be back in July if not sooner. If you're in San Fran I'll be taking flix this Friday the 13th at the Wild 'n' Krazy West party at Mighty, so stop by and buy me a drink.


the end.

2 comments:

brittny moore said...

gosh i love you. please come back!

Spyderman said...

great pics. looks like a lot of fun.