Tuesday, May 5, 2009

maestro knows - episode 7 (san francisco)...

Suuuuuper late pass on this one. I haven't had time to catch his episodes (sorry homie) until the last one with the Yeezy's, but I'm gonna try to stay up on them from here on out. In his latest outting Maestro cruises around my hometown with Mega (BLACK SCALE). Mega plays tour guide taking him to a few hot spots in the Bay including HUF, Potrero Hill, Harlot, even to see GRIME who's been working on his back piece that I showed you a few months ago. Looks like it's coming along really well thanks to some dope flix by the homie Sean. Keep up to date with what Maestro Knows by following him on Twitter.



*UPDATED
Had to move this back to the top of the blizog because it was so inspirational:

"This is a big deal to me. As you know the release of these first two Air Yeezy’s has been pretty crazy, I must admit, crazier than I imagined. There’s a lot of people out there that have taken this way too seriously, I’m not knocking any sneakerheads, fanatics, etc., however when it comes down to you acting like a little girl because you might not be able to get the shoes…this is when it has gone too far. Please realize that there is an enormous amount of people (including young children) in this world that have NO shoes at all!!!! Nobody needs the Yeezy’s and I am one of those people, so I’m auctioning the shoes on Ebay and 100% of the proceeds will be given to this DOPE organization called Soles 4 Souls."

Click here to bid.

No comments: