Monday, June 8, 2009

birthday debauchery...

Ok, so as I said in my previous post I celebrated my birthday this weekend since it's going to fall in the middle of the week this year. The lady set up reservations at Casita Del Campo for us along with a few of my friends. My pops had the week off and decided to take a trip down with my stepmum, and little sister, which was really nice of them.

Unfortunately, I really hate my birthday. Every year something bad seems to happen, and of course this year was no different. I would like to say however thank you to my wonderful girlfriend who went through a lot of trouble putting this night together for me, and thank you to the people that were able to make it out. I truly appreciated it. Now I'm basically just trying to forget about the whole night all together, so I'm not going to go into great detail about what happen (you can check my Yelp review for that). Lets just say when the bill came it was waaaaaay more than we were expecting to pay no thanks to the maître d'. A bit of advice for people putting together a party at a restaurant. Be sure to get your agreement in writing! Otherwise, you may end up having to pay a bill for 40+ when in actuality only 20 ate. Also, make sure everyone that's coming comes, or else you end up with a freezer full of food.

One last thing. Everyone go on to Yelp, and write a review for Casita Del Campo (as I have already done), and their HORRIBLE customer service.

the end.

4 comments:

GrandeMarshall said...

Looks like you had a good one man, happy belated

SWITCH™ said...

looks can be deceiving...reading is fundamental.

GrandeMarshall said...

lol ight man, I'll read it fully.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH! +$1500!? THATS A RENT!? THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE ARE BITCH ASS NIGGAS...

shouldve kidnapped them and left em in compton,lol.

happy belated anyway man.